Become a PR through the CEC Program
Contact us for free consultation and
know more about how we can help you
throughout the process.
Contact us and tell us about your academic experience and your plan for further education in Canada
If you have worked in Canada for more than a year, You are eligible to become a permanent Resident!
Canadian Express Class (CEC) is an immigration program for workers who have work experience in Canada for at least an year and are willing to immigrate permanently.
What is the Canadian Express Class Program?
- Canadian Express Class is for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents of Canada and have Work experience of Canadian Industries. CEC is managed under the Express Entry system and uses the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) to rank interested candidates. Applicants who have competitive CRS scores will receive invitations to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
- In order to be eligible for CEC, a candidate must have at least 12-months of full-time (or an equivalent amount of part-time), skilled work experience in Canada.
- CEC is not an option for foreign nationals who do not have recent Canadian work experience.
- In order to count your 12-months of Canadian work experience towards your CEC application, it must meet the following conditions:
- Be obtained in Canada within the 36 months prior to the date of submission of the electronic Application for Permanent Residence (eAPR).
- Your employment duties in Canada fall under the NOC Code Skill Level 0, A, or B.
- Be lawfully obtained, paid work experience in Canada.
How to apply?
- Get a Canadian work permit
- Complete 12 months of work in Canada
- Get your language test and meet the eligibility criteria.
- Create an express entry profile on IRCC website along with uploading your supporting documents.
- Receive an invitation to apply
- Complete a medical and police background check. Submit the e-application.
Frequently Asked Questions About CEC
Express Entry holds rounds of invites and invitations to CEC applicants primarily based totally on their CRS scores. To calculate your score for CEC, you have to use CRS calculator tool.
Yes. As long as you meet the basic eligibility requirements for CEC as mentioned above, you can apply from anywhere in the world.
Proof of funds is not a requirement of the CEC program. You will not be required to provide any documentation regarding your finances.
It depends. If your paid internship is not part of your education, then you may count it towards the Express Entry work experience requirement.
How we can help you achieve your dreams of studying in Canada?
From selecting the right college and program to finding the best rates fro your flight. The journey 2 Canada team will be right by your side.
Authorized and Regulated Consultant
You will be assigned an RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant).
Job Hunt & Career Guidance
We have partnered with employers in Canada. We will help you figure out your job situation before you move to Canada.
Stress-free, easy & fast process
Our team will dedicatedly work hard to make your journey to Canada easy, fast & stress-free.
Travel, Living & Finance assistance
We will prepare all the necessary travel documents you will need and we will also help in finding a place for you to live during your stay in Canada.
24/7 Consultant Access
You will get 24/7 access to the consultant’s private line throughout your entire journey from the day you decide to the day you arrive.
University & College Applications
Our team of experts will suggest and provide you with the right tools you will need to make your college applications successful.
Are you ready to start your Journey to Canada?
We will work with you and for you in planning, informing, advising and taking the right steps to make things easy and your dreams come true.
Get free one-on-one consultation call with an RCIC
We offer a free 15-minute consultation with a registered immigration consultant where we answer common and general questions about how we can help you in your journey to Canada.
Express Entry is the fastest pathway to Canadian Immigration
Express Entry was designed to be fast: the vast majority of all applications submitted through Express Entry are processed in less than six months!
The Fastest growing PR Program is: Provincial Nominee Program
With growing popularity, nearly 250,000 people are expected to get Canadian Permanent residence via Provincial Nominee Programs in the upcoming years.