Become a PR through the PNP Program
Contact us for free consultation and
know more about how we can help you
throughout the process.
Contact us and tell us about your academic experience and your plan for further education in Canada
Canada aims to welcome between 64,000 - 81,500 immigrants through the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) in 2021.
What is the PNP program?
Canada PNP is an immigration program Canada that runs through the collaboration between provincial-territorial governments and the federal government of Canada. This program (PNPs) offers a pathway to Canadian PR for individuals who are interested in immigrating to a Canadian province or territory.
How does the PNP program work?
- This program is for workers who:
- Are skilled, educated, and have work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- willing to live in a specific province, and
- willing to become permanent residents of Canada
- Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements in order to become provincial nominees. This will showcase that the applicant has the skills, education, and work experience to be able to contribute positively to the economy of the country.
- Every province or territory has its own immigration programs to target certain groups and requirements. As a part of the process, an individual has to undergo a medical checkup and police verification.
Eligibility Requirement for PNP
- The eligibility factors for PNPs vary from province to province. The PNP program attracts workers who can readily contribute to the economy and who have a high likelihood of remaining in that province.
- Some PNPs prioritize immigrants who have experience in occupations which are in-demand in that province.
- Other PNPs prefer immigrants who have a connection to the province, like a relative, as this increases the chance that they will remain in the province.
- Young applicants who possess strong language skills, high levels of education, and skilled work experience are better suited to succeed.
- To apply as a provincial nominee, you must:
- Meet the minimum requirements of one of the province’s non-Express Entry streams.
- Be nominated under that stream
How to apply for PNP program?
- To qualify for PNP, candidates must have the skills, education and work experience you will need to settle in Canada and support yourself and your family. To apply for PNP visa program:
- Find the PNP that is right for you: Consult the list of provinces and territories at the top of this page to determine where you would like to immigrate. Make sure to check the requirements for each PNP to determine your eligibility.
- Apply to your chosen PNP: Submit an application directly to your chosen province or territory.
- Obtain a Provincial Nomination certificate: If your application is successful, the province or territory will nominate you to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
- Submit your application for permanent residence: Apply to the Canadian federal government for permanent residence. If your chosen PNP is aligned with Express Entry, you can do this online. If not, you must submit a paper-based application.
Frequently Asked Questions About CEC
Express Entry holds rounds of invitations and invites CEC candidates based on their CRS scores. To calculate your points for CEC, you simply need to use Canadim’s handy CRS calculator tool.
Yes. As long as you meet the basic eligibility requirements for CEC as mentioned above, you can apply from anywhere in the world.
Proof of funds is not a requirement of the CEC program. You will not be required to provide any documentation regarding your finances.
It depends. If your paid internship is not part of your education, then you may count it towards the Express Entry work experience requirement.
How we can help you achieve your dreams of studying in Canada?
From selecting the right college and program to finding the best rates fro your flight. The journey 2 Canada team will be right by your side.
Authorized and Regulated Consultant
You will be assigned an RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant).
Job Hunt & Career Guidance
We have partnered with employers in Canada. We will help you figure out your job situation before you move to Canada.
Stress-free, easy & fast process
Our team will dedicatedly work hard to make your journey to Canada easy, fast & stress-free.
Travel, Living & Finance assistance
We will prepare all the necessary travel documents you will need and we will also help in finding a place for you to live during your stay in Canada.
24/7 Consultant Access
You will get 24/7 access to the consultant’s private line throughout your entire journey from the day you decide to the day you arrive.
University & College Applications
Our team of experts will suggest and provide you with the right tools you will need to make your college applications successful.
Are you ready to start your Journey to Canada?
We will work with you and for you in planning, informing, advising and taking the right steps to make things easy and your dreams come true.
Get free one-on-one consultation call with an RCIC
We offer a free 15-minute consultation with a registered immigration consultant where we answer common and general questions about how we can help you in your journey to Canada.
Express Entry is the fastest pathway to Canadian Immigration
Express Entry was designed to be fast: the vast majority of all applications submitted through Express Entry are processed in less than six months!
You can sponsor a family member to come and live with you in Canada
Moving abroad and staying away from your family is not so easy. Canada aims to invite almost 80,000 new immigrants via its spousal, partner, and children category.